Looking for Mobile Dev
At Leaping Tiger, we are striving to be a world leader in connecting gamers, empowering players to build meaningful relationships.
We believe games are best played with people you know. That is why we are working to create a platform where gamers can connect and form meaningful relationships — with both individuals and groups — improving the quality of their gaming experiences. Driven by the players, we evolve alongside them.
The ethos of ‘work hard, play harder’ is integral to Leaping Tiger; it is important that our team shares a passion for gaming. This ensures we are consistently delivering quality innovation to our community and creates a fun and fulfilling work environment, which we are proud to call our own.
We want to hear from you if…
· You have a strong mobile development background, and are passionate about building innovative and constantly evolving products.
· Can work well in a team – coordinating will be essential in this role as you form part of a tight knit team of designers and developers.
· You have an ability and willingness to guide others, but at the same time are happy to learn the stuff you don’t know.
· Have a passion for video games and video game culture.
· It would be pretty cool if you have some experience in one or more of our preferred (but not compulsory) tech suite: iOS, Android, Ruby on Rails, ReactJS, Firebase, AWS, Parse, Hearthstone.
· You have been involved in product design, or have a design background.
· Have experience in tech start-ups or built a product from concept to completion.
We are currently looking for 2 people to join our team! We’re happy to interview via Skype, however please note the positions will be full-time located in Wellington, New Zealand.
Yeah, so that’s it! Email for more info : email@example.com.
There’s nothing more down here… Awkward…